Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Style Quickie: Cage Braid

I came across a youtube video a few days ago by CuteGirlsHairstyles where they showed how to do a cage braid, I had never even heard of this before but it looked easy enough so we gave it a try.  


It was extremely easy and only took me 15 minutes to do. I love the look of this braid and Keyanna got tons of compliments too. I won't even attempt to explain how to do this braid but you can check an easy to follow tutorial here



Let me know what you think!

11 comments:

  1. THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! GORGEOUS!! I HAVE to try it!!!

    Beautiful,

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I'm gonna have to figure out a way to do this on Syd's hair. I love the way it looks on Key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing, Im going to watch that video now, thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that vid and you did an awesome job it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These coat the hair with a fine film, temporarily smoothing down the cuticle.
    gray hair treatment

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Never seen it before. I have tried pony tails making it a bow though. Very cute. My issue for my daughter who is mixed (black and white) is that her hair changed at 8 years old and she is now 10. It was easy to do her hair when she was younger. Braids etc. Now it seems so unable to be managed!

    ReplyDelete