Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Style Quickie: Cage Braid

I came across a youtube video a few days ago by CuteGirlsHairstyles where they showed how to do a cage braid, I had never even heard of this before but it looked easy enough so we gave it a try.  


It was extremely easy and only took me 15 minutes to do. I love the look of this braid and Keyanna got tons of compliments too. I won't even attempt to explain how to do this braid but you can check an easy to follow tutorial here



Let me know what you think!

11 comments:

  1. THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! GORGEOUS!! I HAVE to try it!!!

    Beautiful,

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I'm gonna have to figure out a way to do this on Syd's hair. I love the way it looks on Key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing, Im going to watch that video now, thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killed it!!! Haha! It's gorgeous Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that vid and you did an awesome job it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These coat the hair with a fine film, temporarily smoothing down the cuticle.
    gray hair treatment

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Never seen it before. I have tried pony tails making it a bow though. Very cute. My issue for my daughter who is mixed (black and white) is that her hair changed at 8 years old and she is now 10. It was easy to do her hair when she was younger. Braids etc. Now it seems so unable to be managed!

    ReplyDelete