- Time: 1.5 hrs
- Products Used: Cantu Shea Butter
- I started out by parting the front of her hair ear to ear. I had planned on doing cornrows, but was short on time so I opted for a quicker “veil” style. I did this
- by parting her hair into rows of squares, after banding the first square I added that hair into the square behind it and banded that. I did this for each row of squares on the top of her head.
- I then began working at the nape of her neck, parting a square, banding it off, twisting and then adding beads and a barrette. I continued this process until the back was finished.
- We switched up the style a few times while she had the twists.. ponytail, pigtails, etc...